Information on Talks and System Presentations
Below you can find instructions for preparing your talk (full presentation), system description presentation and system demo. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper authors will have a total of 30 minutes for their presentation, including questions. Aim to present in 25 minutes, and leave about 5 minutes for questions.
- The presentation room will be equipped with a laptop running Windows, MS Office, a PDF viewer, web browser, and a live internet connection.
- You should bring your presentation on a Windows-compatible USB memory stick (preferred) or to send it by email to email@example.com before the conference starts.
- Please go to the conference hall at least 10 minutes before the session begins and introduce yourself to the session chair (as indicated in the final program). Move your presentation from the USB stick to the PC and check that your presentation works correctly before the session begins, so you are ready to start immediately.
- Please mind the schedule and cooperate with the session chair.
System presentations and demos
The System Descriptions and Demonstrations session on Monday Sep 13 at 14:00 - 15:30 is structured into two parts.
Short talks (14:00-14:30)
Each system description is allocated 6 minutes to give a short presentation on the system. Questions are postponed to the demo session, as the schedule is very tight. See above for details on the equipment and other instructions.
Demos and posters (14:30-15:30)
Following the short talks there will be a one hour demo session on the systems.
- Each presenter of a system description is provided with a table and a poster board. The maximum size for posters is portrait A0 / landscape A1.
- The authors should prepare a poster about the system and a short demo that can be shown multiple times during the session so that the audience can move around from one stand to another to see the various systems.
- Please set up your poster beforehand, e.g., during the coffee break 10:30 - 11:00, or during the lunch break 12:30 - 14:00. We will provide assistance for setting up the posters at these times.
- The presenter is expected to bring her own laptop for running the demos.